It’s clearly that cloud has redefined Vietnam servers hosting, and cloud adoption is no more a privilege for only big organizations.
Today, it’s popular to see even individual people making use of the cloud for many online file storage needs. Among the various kinds of data hosting, 3-rd party cloud and private cloud are so common. Private cloud comes with a safe setting that can be accessed only by the client.
It is same as the other cloud-oriented settings except for the extra security features offered to users via some computers that are accessible across safe encrypted links in public networks or private leased lines. On the contrary, public cloud permits access to some users who can access information from the same group of servers. Companies that need enhanced security and privacy find private cloud to be the best solution as it features increased reliability and energy efficiency. On the other end, data centers (DC) are present on the premises of the company and are often run by the company’s in-house technical department.
If an organization wants full control over infrastructure and data for its complex and varied workloads, DC is the best choice. Though, a physical DC lacks scaling abilities like that of cloud. However, the security it offers is unmatched.
There’re an increasing number of enterprises that’s been facing the problem of bandwidth limitation for monitoring cloud infrastructure and in such cases managed 3rd party vendors are the best bet.
They have the ability to give high visibility into dispersed cloud environment, which may be possibly achieved by cloud monitoring tools. If you’re wondering how a 3rd party cloud provider could help, discussed below are their main features:
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Monitoring: With this, an administrator can ensure that the cloud is functioning to its maximum capacity.
- Dispersed Cloud Management: It lets admins to gain visibility into the DC operations of all locations.
- Disaster Recovery: The function of disaster recovery can be enhanced, so that it maximizes availability.
- Costing: This feature can help admins to predict department – wise growth and work with certain budgets to match the IT demands.
- Process Automation: With a 3rd party cloud, it is possible to easily automate the key cloud processes.